Friday, March 5, 2010

Stuck



Back is a little better today. Don't know why but I was attracted to today's joke; hope you enjoy it too. Went out and got some air yesterday - was great to get out of the house. Just did a few messages - groceries today. Have been put on a long term Leave of Absence at work. I have until February 19, 2011 to find a position at my employer that I can do that will not make my vertigo worse. Certainly are giving me a lot of time to do that, for which I am very grateful. Should hear in next few weeks if I am eligible for Long Term Disability; my Short Term ends April 13. Anyway, a lot of paperwork being done around here which is finally finished.
Have a super weekend. Enjoy your love ones; tell them that you love them and, if the weather permits, get out and get some fresh air.
Joke for the Day: "Doctor, my child has swallowed a magnet!" "Don't panic, the magnet should pass through his system soon." "How will I be sure?" she pressed. "Stick him on the refrigerator. When he falls off, you'll know."

No comments:

Post a Comment