Friday, March 19, 2010

Paperwork


Will be on phone today doing all the "paperwork" for Social Security Disability. Being that I am appealing the denial of Long Term Disability, this is very important. I am getting help with this and so the hour, or so, that I will spend on the phone will be with the people who are helping with the application.

Amazingly, we are supposed to get a snow flurry today - what a long winter. Everyone is amazed by it. Been nice though - and snow still on the mountains.

Joke for the Week: A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman. "Sorry,we don't sell to blondes," he replied. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman "I would like to buy this TV." "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. "Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV." Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. Frustrated, she exclaimed "How do you know I'm a blonde?" "Because that's a microwave," he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment