Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shocking!


I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I read today's joke!
Off to work today to clear out my desk and lockers. I am on a one year Leave of Absence and so there is no point in leaving all my things there. I am hoping that they will find a way to accomodate my vertigo in another position. We will be working toward that goal. It will be strange to go in there today; haven't been there in 5 months.
We have been having beautiful Spring weather for the last week but now they are predicting colder weather and possibly snow. That's OK with me - I love it when our Christmas tree out front has snow on it - gorgeous.
Joke of the Day: The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against wall. The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?" The clerk says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative." The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!" The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

No comments:

Post a Comment