Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dogs

We have a sweet dog named Tiggy (our granddaughter, Rebekah, named him after Mrs. TiggyWinkle of the Beatrix Potter books) - the men in the family call him Mr. Tiggs. He is now 11 1/2 years old, we have had him for 10 1/2 of those years. He is smiles all the time and is so happy to great everyone at the door. Always makes you feel loved. So many people feel that their dog is the brightest or is a true "human" member of the family. Tiggy is our buddy and we love him.

My back is slowly improving so I am hoping to blog at least every other day - still a bit of a challenge to sit here and type.

Joke of the Day: Two women that are dog owners are arguing about which dog is smarter.... First Woman : "My dog is so smart, every morning he waits for the paper boy to come around and then he takes the newspaper and brings it to me. Second Woman : "I know..." First Woman : "How?" Second Woman : "My dog told me."



No comments:

Post a Comment