Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kids Love Magnets


Doing tomorrow's blog today as I have to leave early tomorrow a.m. to go to the city for a bone density test - fun! Diagnosed in 2003 with osteopenia and now they want to check if it has advanced to osteoporosis. The meds they gave me 7 years ago I could not take for very long; bad side effect. So, now I just take a calcium supplement with vitamin D.

All kids love magnets. I do too. I used to have a bunch on my fridge, now I just have a few. When I was young I was fascinated by the fact that magnets attract and repel one another. The feeling of when the repel one another is really cool too.

Joke for the Day: "Doctor, my child has swallowed a magnet!" "Don't panic, the magnet should pass through his system soon." "How will I be sure?" she pressed. "Stick him on the refrigerator. When he falls off, you'll know."

No comments:

Post a Comment