Sunday, March 7, 2010


A "Heavenly" day here today. Early morning, sun just rising, beautiful clouds, readying ourselves to go to church. Makes me think of Heaven when I look at the sky - the blue is so blue and the white of the clouds so white. Wonder what it will really be like. All I know is that's where I want to go and where our Lord promised we would go if we would just give our lives to Him.
Joke of the Day: Pastor Walsh walked into a bar and said to the first man he met, "Do you want to go to heaven?" The man said, "I do, Pastor." The minister said, "Leave this bar right now!" He then approached a second man. "Do you want to got to heaven?" "Certainly, Pastor," was the man's reply."Then leave this den of Satan!" said the minister. Pastor Walsh then walked up to Frank and asked, "Do you want to go to heaven. Frank?" Frank replied: "No, I don't, Pastor Walsh." The minister looked him right in the eye and said, "You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?" Frank smiled, "Oh, when I die. Yes, Father. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now."

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your back is feeling better and I am glad you are back to blogging...I love you!

    ReplyDelete