Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are we having fun yet?


This is Thursday's post even though it says I did it Wednesday. Had the energy tonight and wasn't sure I would have it Thursday a.m.
"Blondes have more fun." Most of us are familiar with this statement. Question is, is it true? Having been a blonde most of my life, I would have to say, "Yes." Our two daughters are blonde as well and I think they are both "having fun." But then, there are others that say blondes are dumb. Is this true? Really have to disagree with this statement completely. I know for sure that our daughters are anything but "dumb" and I am almost certain I'm not either. So much for all these silly statements lumping people into little groups. However, I am a big fan of "blonde jokes" so here we go...
Joke for the Day: There was once a magic mirror in a ladies room in a bar. If one stood in front of this mirror and tells the truth, one is granted a wish. However, if one tells a lie, *POOF* you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again. A redhead of questionable looks walks into the Ladies Room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world." *POOF* The mirror swallows her. Next, a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I think I'm the sexiest woman alive! *POOF* The mirror swallows her. Then an absolutely gorgeous blond comes in and stands before the mirror and says, "I think..." *POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment