Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Work

One of the leading causes of missed days at work is backache. Now, you probably think I am having problems again with my back but you would be wrong. I just thought this cartoon is cute and so here it is. I love his little feet!

One of the pet peeves of many employees is that people "steal" their lunch/snacks. I remember at my work that this was a huge problem, especially for people who brought really yummy food and put it in one of the fridges. Very few people leave notes to explain the theft - can't imagine why.

Joke for the Day: I opened the refrigerator at work to get my lunch. Instead of my dessert, I found this note: "IOU one banana cream. Sorry, it was an emergency. Sharon."

Cartoon and Joke provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment