Friday, June 18, 2010

Online Shopping

I have done my share of online shopping. Most of the time everything is fine; I get the product and the charge to my credit card is accurate. However, every once in a while something goes awry. Then there's the problem of trying to contact someone from the website in order to either return the item and get a refund or exchange the item for another. There are some websites that make it almost impossible to reach them either via e-mail or phone. This can be very frustrating. But in the long run it is extremely convenient to shop online from known/secure websites.

Joke for the Day: I purchased a new desktop-publishing program that surprised me by containing a "make-a-paper-airplane" option. I decided to give it a try. After I selected the plane I wanted, the software gave me a choice of accessories available for my plane, including a stick-up tail, adjustable flaps and an AM/FM radio. Out of curiosity I chose the AM/FM radio.

The program responded with a message box stating: "Come on, be serious. These are just paper airplanes."

Cartoon and joke provided by: Reader's Digest





No comments:

Post a Comment