Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cell Phones

I like cell phones for their convenience and for safety. However, I am really annoyed by all the people everywhere speaking on their cells so loudly you can hardly hear the person you are speaking with on your cell. In some stores it is getting so loud it's like Grand Central Station. I have just added texting to my phone. The only reason I did this is that John has been using up so many of his minutes dealing with issues for his mother and brother; he has unlimited texting, so he will text me instead of phoning me multiple times per day and just call once. I really don't text a lot (only allowed up to 250 per month: incoming/outgoing combination) -- I don't have a keyboard so it is very tedious - no punctuation either. Anyway, I am now a texter whether I want to be one or not. :0( At least it will be quieter!

No comments:

Post a Comment