Friday, June 25, 2010

Tiggy


We love our dog, Tiggy. He is adorable - he smiles at us all the time - he has a face like a teddy bear - he loves to throw his toys around and fetch them - he equally likes it when we throw the toys for him. He will be twelve years old Labor Day weekend. There is nothing like having your pet look so happy to see you. By the way, he would love to have a fridge doggy door!
Joke for the Day: A couple of dog owners are arguing about whose pet is smarter. "My dog is so smart," says the first owner, "that every morning he waits for the paperboy to come around. He tips the kid and then brings the newspaper to me, along with my morning coffee." "I know," says the second owner. "How do you know?" "My dog told me."
Cartoon and Joke provided by: Reader's Digest
Photo: Christmas 2006

1 comment: