Friday, June 11, 2010

Celebrate!

There is so much I am thankful for: my Lord, Jesus Christ - my husband, John - my loving daughters, Krista and Misha, my terrific sons-in-law, Danny and Alan - my precious granddaughters, Bekah, Roxie, and Marcelle - our cute little dog, Tiggy - great friends -our comfortable home - gorgeous weather - cool nights - fluffy clouds -- so much more. So, today I celebrate all that I am thankful for.
I love jokes about children. Found this one and think it is adorable. I am thankful for children, especially my granddaughters.
Joke for the day: While I was making a huge batch of snickerdoodle cookies, I asked my ten year old to read the recipe and the ingredients off the box to me, doubling them as he went along. He did as he was told. His first instruction: "Preheat the oven to 700 degrees."

Cartoon and Joke provided by: Reader's Digest


No comments:

Post a Comment