Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Electronic Games





We do not have Playstations or an XBox. We do have an little Nintendo DS with a few games. I do enjoy the occasional few minutes on my DS. However, I understand that some people are playing their electronic games for hours and hours -- whether on their phones or at home on their Playstation, etc... Personally, when not very dizzy and can do it for a few minutes, I prefer reading. Reading has been my "game" since I was a kid. One of the things about vertigo which drives me crazy is that I am unable to read for very long - just a few minutes at a time - or it will increase the vertigo. It's sad, really, as I used to be able to read 2 or 3 books at a time and read them very quickly - enjoying every word. Such is life!






Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment