Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogging



I have been blogging for 16 months now; where does the time go? Sometimes it is really a joy, fun, silly, touching - all dependent upon the subject matter and my mood and whether I feel well or not. Other times it is a stress because I feel unwell due to the vertigo and so it becomes a burden. And, as you know, there are times when I am just not able to blog at all. All in all, though, I am happy that I am doing this. Nothing I have said is of great import but I kind of use it as a journal so it has a personal value. I do hope that sometimes you enjoy reading what I have to say, get a laugh out of one of the cartoons, and see and like the photos I post. I will continue on this path for as long as I know there are those who read it and enjoy it.


Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment