Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tootheache Update



John now has a new dentist. He is on the cancellation list (they will call him if they have a cancellation before his scheduled appointment---in fact, they called him to come in this afternoon but his brother, Simon, has a podiatrist appointment that John is taking him to so he had to decline) and has an appointment Thursday afternoon. This dentist has an awesome staff who actually asked about his toothache -- where is it, is the area swollen, etc... Our current dentist's staff seemed unconcerned about John and asked no questions. So, I am not happy with that. I do have a hygiene appointment in a few weeks so I have to make a decision about myself soon. Funny, I thought they were awesome -- you find out things when there is an emergency. I'm sad about it but that's life. I'm happy that John will be well taken care of at a dental practice who cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment