Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eggs

I never get too old to enjoy eggs. Most Sundays I will have scrambled eggs or an omelet with cheese. My favorite Sunday breakfast is: a cheese omelet, bacon, and freshly made home fried potatoes. I am spoiled; John is a great cook and makes a wonderful breakfast - along with many other dishes he cooks.

There is still no news from my lawyer - apparently neither consulting doctor has sent their report to him. To be honest, I am really getting tired. It has been over a year since my Short Term Disability Insurance benefits ended. John has been working his a** off since. I wish I could just go and get a job. Well, to be honest, I probably could but it wouldn't last long; within the first week I would call off "dizzy" and quite rapidly get terminated. I wish things were a little simpler.



Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment