Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To Paint Or Not To Paint, That Is The Question.






















When you spend most of your day sitting in a chair in the same room, in this case our living room, you have a tendency to look at everything in much more detail and with a critical eye. Vertigo has slowed down my life, almost to a halt, and so I spend a vast amount of time in a mission-style recliner in our great room. I have been thinking, and thinking, about the paint colors in that room, kitchen, dining, and entry. Because of the chair placement, I can see portions of all these areas. We have a very wide open area with gorgeous vaulted ceilings - lots for the eye to look at. I have been pondering our color choices, as John can certainly tell you, and talking about it for almost a year now. One of these days I will make a decision in the meantime; hmm...

Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment