Monday, November 8, 2010

Football, Football, Football!!!























Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, Monday evening, and... coming soon, Thursday evening ---- football on television. Now, don't misunderstand me, I love the Chicago Bears and I am happy when their games are televised but there are some games that are not exactly important to us that we end up watching just "because it's on". If we added in College ball we would then have Saturday afternoon as well - which I found John watching this past Saturday. Since when does he watch College ball? And, get this, he has now started watching Canadian Football League even when the Montréal Alouettes aren't playing. What is going on? Do men just watch it all no matter what league, what team??? Really, just ribbing my husband!!!

Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment