Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Final Frontier...






















I absolutely love Star Trek - most of the series: the original with William Shatner, The Next Generation with Patrick Stewart (my favorite), and The Enterprise with Scott Bakula. These were the best of all the series. There is still one running original shows: The Universe - but it's just not as good as it could be -- we tried and gave up after about 8 shows. Anyway, space is a real mystery - fun, exciting, interesting, awesome. Have read some of our astronaut's comments about being in space and they are still in awe. Always cool to have a difficult goal: conquer space. Now, if what I just said is true, I must think about a difficult goal for myself. Hmm.

Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment