Sunday, August 22, 2010

You Are Here


I am? Exactly where am I? I don't seem to have one of those maps that tells me exactly where I am and I can look at the map and check out where I want to go and how to get there. Life does not have a map. We cannot just look at one and see our life's position and where we want to go. We can, however, make decisions that may take us to our desired destination. Some people visualize where they want to go and how they will get there. Others, like myself, pray for desired results based on God's will for my life. I would never have imagined that I would be where I am today in my Dizzy Dame existence. However, I know God still has a plan for my life and I am praying for His will in my life. I know that there is something for me still to do.
Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment