Thursday, August 19, 2010

Socks


It's ancient but true: if you put pairs of socks in the laundry it is inevitable that you will lose at least one sock. I don't know what it is but it has driven me bonkers ever since I started doing laundry over 40 years ago. It's actually funny. Every time it happens I laugh, but in frustration. Once in a while I will ask John and he will say he threw one out because it was worn or had a hole; when he says this it's a relief but it can't be the explanation every time or he would be throwing out socks almost every week. Such is life!
On a more serious note, the vertigo seems, over the last couple of months, to have gotten a bit worse in that the bad days are more frequent. Does not make me happy but it is what it is.
Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment