Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Technology


Very funny and probably will be the next thing to happen. You never know what will happen. So much interesting technological advancements. I am happy with reading, as much as I can, e-mails from family and friends, FaceBook and blog postings - it breaks up my rather boring day. I like getting texts from John and Misha too. These are the brighter sides to technology for me.

Joke for the Day: Bill Gates and the president of General Motors were having lunch. Gates boasted of the innovations his company had made. "If GM had kept up with technology the way Microsoft has, we'd all be driving $25 cars that get 1,000 m.p.g." "I suppose that's true," the GM exec agreed. "But would you really want your car to crash twice a day?"

Cartoon and Joke provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment