Monday, July 5, 2010

Day Off For John


Couldn't resist posting this cartoon.
John is off for a third day this weekend. Off we go to Walmart - you can find everything there--- your groceries, clothing, hardware, whatever you need... Just have a few things to get; leaving early as it is going to be 95 degrees today and getting into a car that has been sitting in the sun in the parking lot is not my favorite thing.
Hope you all had a great 4th of July!
Joke for the Day: An elderly man visits the doctor for a checkup. "Mr. Smith, you're in great shape," says the doctor afterward. "How do you do it?" "Well," says Mr. Smith, "I don't drink, I don't smoke, and the good Lord looks out for me. For weeks now, every time I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, he turns the light on for me." Concerned, the doctor finds Mrs. Smith in the waiting room and tells her what her husband said. "I don't think that's anything to worry about," she says. "And on the bright side, it does explain who's been peeing in the fridge."
Cartoon and Joke provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment