Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starbucks

My husband and both daughters love to go to Starbucks and buy all kinds of cool (although they may be hot) coffee drinks. I have never been into coffee except, a long time ago, I used to enjoy Kalhua (sp?) Coffee after dinner at a great restaurant. However, one of my favorite fragrances is the smell of freshly ground coffee; John grinds his own.

Lawyer has said that I do not have a case to appeal the denial of my Long Term Disability benefits. Not because my case is invalid but because no one knows what caused the second vertigo that prevents me from working - my neurologist does not know but says he sees many people with the same thing with no verifiable cause. So, we have to set aside the appeal and move on. I trust God, completely. He knows what He's doing.
Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment