Monday, June 9, 2014

Work, Work, Work!


This is really funny, for most people, but for John it is the opposite.  He works full time and then has 6 employers (merchandisers) he has been working for since 2010.  He gets up at about 3:00 or 3:30 a.m. most days of the week - does the merchandising work  and then goes to his full time job at 10:00 a.m.  Sometimes he even has to do some work after his full time job. He gets home, most nights at about 7:45 a.m., eats, does the paperwork for the merchandisers, and then goes to bed about 10:30 or 11:00.  He works his a** off.  I wonder if he truly knows how much his hard work is appreciated.  Because of the 2 kinds of vertigo I have, I am unable to work as I used to so he is 'making up' for all that lost income.  John, I really appreciate all that you do - not only how hard you work outside the home but all the help you give me here at home.  I love you.

Cartoon provided by:  Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment