Thursday, May 12, 2011

Repeat That, Please!

Today I am supposed to call my attorney to see whether we are going forward with a lawsuit regarding my denied Long Term Disability Insurance benefits. It seems I have been here before. I call, as I am supposed to, and then am told they don't have the info yet, or some other reason and then I am told, again, to call back at another date. So, here's the problem - it has been one year since I have received any benefits and time is running out. We only have so much time to file a lawsuit before it's over. No exceptions, it's in the contract and letter I have been sent with the final denial. I hope I do not have a repeat: "call back in three weeks and we will know then". I know how busy they are and the doctors they are dealing with are just as busy - but - I need an answer-----soon!


Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment