Friday, February 18, 2011

Parking Lot Landmarks


I know I am getting older but I really have no problems finding my car in parking lots. However, the other day I stopped to pick something up and when I left the shop I realized I had not taken notice of where I had parked. Now, normally, I park in a handicapped space so it is relatively easy for me to find my car but that day there were no empty handicapped slots available. Dilemma: where is my car? Solution: take a breath and scan the parking lot spaces closest to the handicapped spots. Yay! My car was three slots behind a handicapped spot. I know this seems mundane to you all but I was very happy that I didn't get anxious or overly dizzy trying to find my car. A victory!
Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment