Friday, February 11, 2011

Frustrated Is The Least Of It!


For a couple of weeks there has been a notice on my blog (when I go to post a new one) saying that I have to change some things because they have changed something. I cannot be more precise because the notice is now gone and I don't remember the exact words. Anyway, I didn't understand what they were talking about so I accessed all their info and still there was no explanation. So, I sent at least 3 e-mails to their contact address and never received a response - very sad. How can someone do what they want without any explanation of how to do it and they won't even respond to their e-mails. Anyway, as you can see, there is no design left on my blog - I can only hope that I can still post and you will be able to see it.
So, as I am unable to access the same design company as before I just went simple - hope you like it.
HAVE A TRULY SUPER WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment