Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hair Cut





















Why is it so difficult to find someone to cut hair properly. I don't remember ever having this much of a problem. Since moving to NM I have had several stylists and none of them has actually given me the hair cut I want. I always either have to go back a week or so later to have it fixed or I have to fix it myself. This may seem a minor issue but to me it's not as my hair is very short and every little mistake shows. The thing that is so difficult is that they have all been really nice and have tried so hard. What I'm asking for is really not that hard as I have been getting pretty much the same style, with a few tweaks, for years. Oh well, I may have to settle - living outside a small town does have its advantages but it obviously has some disadvantages as well.


Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment