Saturday, May 15, 2010

Working Hard in the U.S.A.

It has come to my attention, after speaking with a variety of people and reading many articles, that the American Work Ethic is back. Many, many people now, out of necessity, are working two or more jobs or working overtime, if it is available. All of these hardworking people are very thankful that multiple jobs or overtime are open to them. John, for instance, is working overtime virtually everyday plus working half a day on the 6th day - most week's he is working between 13 to 17 overtime hours; we are very thankful to his employer.

Just found out that my Long Term Disability has been denied for the second time. So, now starts the hunt for a suitable LTD insurance attorney and see if they think I have a chance of overturning the denial.

I am no longer able to copy and paste the fun jokes I have been presenting on this blog, however, I will be featuring a cartoon instead.

Cartoon provided by Reader's Digest

1 comment: