Wednesday, May 5, 2010

John

I realize that some of us are blessed more than others. I am very blessed: I have two loving, wonderful daughters, two terrific sons-in-law, three precious granddaughters and, last but definitely not least, my incredible husband, John. We have been through a lot together and through it all he is there, by my side being the best husband I could ever want or need. Things are not easy for him right now: he started a new position recently, his mother has been very ill since Easter and is still not home (hopefully in the next week she will go home), and I, ever dizzy, am a regular pain in the neck. But, because he is who he is, he is there for her, for me, for his brother - for whomever needs him. Thank you, John. I love you and I always will.

Joke for the Day:

Q: What does every woman call an intelligent, attractive, caring, loving and sensitive man?
A: A dream

Joke provided by: ajokeaday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment