Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gray Hair

As you get older you get a few gray hairs, then a few more, over the years the gray becomes silver (that's the part I like) and, overall, it looks pretty good. With me, I have a little salt and pepper throughout but the great silver is hidden by darker hair at my temples. The distinguished gentleman with silver temples looks great but mine doesn't show --- time for a new hairstyle that shows my silver?????

Joke for the Day: A young child walked up to her mother and stared at her hair. As mother scrubbed on the dishes, the girl cleared her throat and sweetly asked; "Why do you have some gray strands in your hair?"The mother paused and looked at her daughter. "Every time you disobey, I get one strand of gray hair. If you want me to stay pretty, you better obey."The mother quickly returned to her task of washing dishes. The little girl stood there thinking. She cleared her throat again. "Mother?" She sweetly asked again."Yes?" Her Mother replied. "Why is Grandma's hair all gray?"

Joke provided by: ajokeaday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment