Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Laundry Safari

After 42 years of doing laundry, I still find it fascinating that I can put in a pair of socks and get out only one. I really, honestly don't get it. How does this happen? I think, sometimes, that there are little sock gremlins that sneak around the laundry room hiding socks for their pleasure. Or they might need them to sleep in to keep themselves warm at night. Who knows? I just know that it drives me wacky!
Up at 4:15 a.m. today; the beginning of a new era in our household. John is now working on a new team and his new schedule is 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and so he is up at 3:00 a.m. I am getting up as he leaves, a pattern that has been going on for some time now. I match his schedule as much as possibl; it makes it so much easier. Yawn.

Cartoon provied by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment