Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What In The World...?






















Funny cartoon but it certainly makes one think. Our world is in such turmoil it can be a bit frightening. When I think about all that is occurring I realize that nothing I can do will change it except to pray. Truly, God knows what is going to happen and we have created all the problems here. He gave us paradise and we, over time, have turned it into something else. And yet, the glory of His creation is all around us. All I have to do is look to the magnificent sky, mountains, stars, trees, lovely animals and I see Him in all of it. We have been blessed with a "home" here on Earth that is glorious but we choose to fight one another instead of revelling in our blessings and praising Him who gave it to us. Ah, but then, we are truly human aren't we?

Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment