Friday, December 3, 2010

Party! Party!! Party!!!






















Bekah is having a few friends over for a party this evening. I don't know what the specific plans are (will hear all about it Sunday via Skype) but I know they will have a lot of fun. I remember a few parties of my own when I was a kid. I didn't have any birthday parties after I turned 11 but I remember screening movies (Daddy being in the business I could have any movie I wanted -- including "Anchors Aweigh!" before it was released in the theaters) and yummy cake and lots of friends. When our girls were young we would have parties, fill bags with goodies for each guest, have cake and drinks and, of course, play games. As the grew older their ideas about parties changed and so the parties themselves changed - fun for all , though. As time went on we started to attend parties for Bekah and Roxie -- lots of kids, bounce houses, fun games, cake, and drinks. Birthday parties are always fun. Have a great time, Bekah!!!

Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

1 comment:

  1. We had a nice time. We treated Bekah and her friends to dinner at her favorite restaurant. Then, when we dropped her friends off at the school, found that there was a party going on. So we stayed there for two hours until about 10:30PM - the girls had a fantastic time.
    Danny

    ReplyDelete