Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Report























For the first time since I was overcome by vertigo a year ago ( yup, it's been a year) I had a busy day on Saturday. We had a yard sale - I was sitting most of the time but I was still out there for five hours. Then lunch and to the grocery store. I was so tired I could hardly believe it. Sunday was a really bad day for me. Intense vertigo all day and evening. Could only spend a short time on Skype with Krista and family. Even TV was a problem as almost everything I saw made me dizzy. So, off to bed at 8 p.m. This morning, so far, I feel the normal amount of dizziness - so, hopefully, I am over the "bad stuff". Will try and get some fresh air today - out front or, if well enough, run a couple of errands in town.

Cartoon provided by: Cartoonstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment