Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Teeth Cleaning





















Early appointment this morning at the dentist's to get my teeth cleaned. Always nice - love the way my teeth feel afterward.

Found out yesterday, even though I have sent off written proof, from my doctor, that I cannot serve on a jury I am required to show up anyway as only the judge involved can dismiss me. So, whether I feel able or not I have to be at court Friday morning at 9:00 a.m. Most of the time this is not a real problem even if I am dizzy but I would never be able to concentrate on the case and would probably have to leave the courtroom frequently for short periods due to vertigo or for long breaks if it gets really bad. Anyway, I will go as otherwise I will be in deep do-do. Will let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment