Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hard Work Is Good For You


We all benefit from hard work. Since this vertigo thing got out of hand John has kindly taken over things I cannot do: vacuuming, changing the bed, etc... I am able to do light dusting and washing dishes, etc... I feel so badly about John doing all this extra work, over and above all the yard work, etc.., that I entered a contest to win one year of house cleaning - boy, that would be great!!! Thank you, John, for all you do for me -- I really do appreciate it.

Joke for the Day: There were two guys working for the city. One would dig a hole -- he would dig, dig, dig.The other would come behind him and fill the hole -- fill, fill, fill. These two men worked furiously; one digging a hole, the other filling it up again.A man was watching from the sidewalk and couldn't believe how hard these men were working, but couldn't understand what they were doing. Finally he had to ask them.He said to the hole digger, "I appreciate how hard you work, but what are you doing? You dig a hole and your partner comes behind you and fills it up again!"The hole digger replied, "Oh yeah, must look funny, but the guy who plants the trees is sick today."

Joke provided by: ajokeaday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment