Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dining Out

Nice to eat out once in a while at a nice restaurant. We do it very rarely. Extremely enjoyable.

My back, as I've said, has improved since starting acupuncture. Well, yesterday my back was feeling quite well and I wasn't terribly dizzy so I actually pulled a bunch of weeds; haven't done that in a very long while.

Today's joke is a little rude but I laughed so hard when I read it I couldn't resist. Apologies to John.

Joke of the Day: A man and his girlfriend were out to dinner one night. The waiter tells them the night's special is chicken almondine and fresh fish. "The chicken sounds good; I'll have that," the woman says. The waiter nods. "And the vegetable?" he asks. "Oh, he'll have the fish," she replies.

Joke provided by: ajokeaday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment