Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Water, Water everywhere...


Happy Tuesday to all! I find it, sometimes, difficult to remember to drink enough water - just generally good for my health. So, have my cup with me now, right where I can see it all the time. Easier to remember.


Seems like so many people have a flu right now: in our family Krista and Bekah have it and Danny and Roxie are getting over it, Alan had it, Misha has it, and little Ellie has been ill for weeks, even though on antibiotics. Bad flu season, I guess. As long as everyone gets well. If any of you are ill I hope you are restored to good health very soon.
Joke for the Day: A man goes to the doctor and tells him that he hasn't been feeling well. The doctor examines him, leaves the room and comes back with three different bottles of pills. The doctor says, "Take the green pill with a big glass of water when you get up. Take the blue pill with a big glass of water after lunch. Then just before going to bed, take the red pill with another big glass of water." Startled to be put on so much medicine the man stammers, "Jeez doc, exactly what's my problem?" The Doctor says, "You're not drinking enough water."

No comments:

Post a Comment