Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Faith

I was at church this morning at a Bible Study and so this is later than usual. Faith is a wonderful and mysterious thing. If I did not have faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ I know that my medical circumstances would be almost intolerable. Vertigo is but one of several issues with which I struggle. However, knowing that He is with me, giving me the strength to deal with it all, makes all the difference. He cares about each one of us. He cares about each little detail of our lives.

Joke for the Day: One Sunday morning, the minister saw little Davey staring up at the large plaque that hung in the church's foyer. The plaque was covered with names and small American flags were mounted on either side of it. "Pastor Evans," the boy asked, "what is this?" "Well, son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service," the minister explained. They stood together quietly, staring at the memorial plaque. Little Davey softly asked, "Which service? The 9:00 or the 10:30?"

No comments:

Post a Comment