Friday, June 8, 2012

Hearing

My representative, for the SSDI hearing, says everything went very well; I agree. The judge was very nice and interacted with me in a very positive way. There was also a witness there, a vocational expert. This witness does not know me, my rep, or the judge. He was there to give testimony about my job skills, qualifications, and experience and whether I would be able to find a position and work based on the two kinds of vertigo which I have. The conclusions made during the hearing were that I would be unable to go back to doing what I used to do because I cannot work on a computer for any length of time (boy, is that true) and that even if I found any kind of job I would probably be terminated within the first month for absenteeism. So, we wait now. It will take about two months for me to receive the judge's decision (that is what she told us). I am just happy that it is over - stress just makes vertigo worse.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, fingers crossed! I'm glad you got good responses and hope this resolves quickly!

    ReplyDelete