Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dizzy Dame, For Sure

The last week, or so, has been a roller coaster. I always have vertigo -- every day, all day. However, there are times when the "bad days" run together and that is how it has been lately. Kind of a pain in the neck. Have not been out of the house since last Tuesday morning. Hoping to make an appointment this morning. Will try very hard but if the unfocused vision/mind kick in or the occasional double vision does then it's a "no go". The vertigo, itself, is not worse -- it's the same as always. I have always had "bad days" and "mediocre days" and then, what I call, "normal (for me) days". It is just that lately there has been a string of "bad days". I am used to it - just want to get out of the house. John has four days off in a row for us to be together (starting tomorrow) so I really want to have a string of "normal (for me) days". Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment