Thursday, July 14, 2011

Creation




Are you a creationist or an evolutionist. Truth is evolution is still a theory and has been proven wrong many more times (many hoaxes) than proven. No one has yet to disprove creation. Whether you believe in the literal 6 days or not, there must be something before it all; whether a big bang or whatever. I know this to be God, our creator, and am grateful for Him. When I look around at our beautiful Earth I am astounded and awed by what He has made. How could this be some "accident"? Sorry, I don't buy it.




Cartoon provided by: Reader's Digest

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely! I don't understand why some people think God didn't create the laws of science when he created everything else. God and science can work together, they are not mutually exclusive. Just because it didn't happen as simplistically as stated in the Bible, doesn't mean God didn't have a hand in it. Sorry to be preaching to the choir, but it is a pet peeve of mine.

    ReplyDelete